Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #12
by chris benjamin

"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people" (Ephesians 6:18). We can pray to God anytime we need his help or want to thank him for his everlasting love and blessings. Pray in times of trouble, joy, pain, or excitement. There is no requirement on when to pray, as long as it is heartfelt and sincere, that is what matters most. Pray throughout the day whenever there is cause. While we are praying, remember to pray for all of God's children. Prayer is very powerful for the help and support of others. With that in mind, put the power of prayer to work for our brothers and sisters of the world. As long as we are in this world, there will be struggles for all of us. Do not forget to pray for those in need because we truly do have the power to help. There is no limit on the amount of times we can pray in a day. Pray until we have expressed our happiness to God thoroughly or until he sends the Holy Spirit for comfort in times of trouble. All occasions and emotions warrant prayer. Take time to acknowledge God for his blessings upon us throughout the day.

MISSION: Recognize opportunities to pray
The next time a strong emotion comes along, take a moment to pray to God about it. Whether the emotion is happy or not so happy, make it a time to come to God and praise him or ask for his guidance. Make it a point to pray for another person every day as well. Let the power of pure prayer for the good of others become a part of our daily prayers. Remember anytime we pray is the right time to pray.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print