Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #14
by chris benjamin

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Timothy 3:1617). We all must know what is right from wrong before we can make an informed decision. If we are ignorant of the law, will that keep us from being punished for breaking it? Of course it will not. The same applies to what God expects of us. We have to diligently seek the knowledge of God's Word in the Bible to understand his will for us. "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you" (James 1:5). The first step in finding his knowledge is prayer. Pray to the Lord God that he will fill us with his Holy Spirit, to open our hearts and minds to see his truth clearly. The Bible is divinely inspired passages that will keep us centered on the path to a righteous life in his eyes. Treat the Bible as our never-failing compass. It will always point us in the direction we need to be going forhis glory and our salvation.

MISSION: Delightfully dive into God's Word


Start now with the search for God's truth in the Bible. Dedicate a portion of the day to studying the divine Scriptures. Grab hold of the knowledge God is giving us with both hands and revere it. Do not become complacent in our study. Start today and find his truth in the pages of the Bible. Our salvation depends on knowing it.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print