Why Is It Nearly Impossible To Break Through The Wall Of Resistance?
by Sandor Balog

If you are a non-US writer who has come up with a new religious doctrine and have insufficient funds to promote your writings, the only chance you have is if someone in the US happens to read about you, is interested in what you wrote and has the potential to mention your writing and/or your name in the US mainstream media. Promoting a book on a religious topic, in particular the one at issue (PW) is, in my view, a useful kind of evangelization. You can write articles so that you publicize yourself and post them to religious websites. You can also try to contact leading media players and recommend your book or actually send them a copy, you can spend some small amounts of money in advertising your book on a limited number of websites, you can do direct mail advertising by contacting thousands of US bookstores and so on. I have done all this but to no avail. I have just been wondering why?

1/ If you are not a US citizen, why do you want to have your book published in the US?
2/ Why do you think your book might be of interest to any US reader, anyway?
3/ If you come up with an old doctrine expressed in a new way, they may say that "it's old wine in new bottles". If you come up with a "brand new" doctrine, you are rejected because your doctrine has not yet been proved to be correct.

Who would be interested in a book supporting and trying to gain acceptance for the doctrine based on biblical and historical evidence that Jesus died on March 25, 31 CE, at 15.00 hours, on a TUESDAY and was resurrected by His Father, Yahweh God, at about 18.00 hours, on a FRIDAY, thus fulfilling His own prophecy contained in Mat 12:40, whereas He would be three days and three nights in the tomb? Cui bono? (Good for whom?)
1/ An atheist or Pagan? Surely not! They simply do not want to be given evidence of the fact that Jesus was a real, historical person.
2/ A Muslim? Surely not! They do not accept Jesus as the Son of God. They are rather interested in trying to prove that He was a liar, for example due to not fulfilling His prophecy about three days and three nights (Mat 12:40).
3/ A religious Jew? Surely not! They do not accept Jesus but regard Him as a liar. One of their arguments against Jesus is the very verse above (Mat 12:40).
4/ A Catholic or any member of the other big "traditional" churches? Surely not! They have been teaching for several centuries (Catholics for about seventeen centuries!) the doctrine of the Friday Crucifixion and Sunday Resurrection.
5/ Any modern-day or other Christian denominations accepting the mainstream doctrine of the Friday Crucifixion and Sunday Resurrection? Surely not! They also teach the same untrue doctrine as the Catholic Church does.
6/ Any other Christian denominations accepting the three days and three nights doctrine but failing to determine correctly the day of the week that Jesus died on (being especially reluctant to determine the exact calendar day of His death), including Sabbatarians? Surely not! A Friday Resurrection would deprive them of one of the cornerstones of their faith (of their Old Testament reference to keeping the Sabbath holy).
7/ Jehovah's Witnesses? Surely not! They accept and teach the Friday Crucifixion and Sunday Resurrection.
8/ Any religion other than Jewish, Muslim or Christian? Surely not! They are only interested in practicing their own religion.

Is a man possessing and intending to spread the true doctrine of Jesus' death able alone to break through this wall of resistance? His only solution is to wait humbly and pray for God's help.

By Sandor Balog

Word Count: 630
Copyright: free
URL: www.magyarbattila.hu

Sandor Balog (pen name: Attila B. Magyar), author of Palm Wednesday.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print