Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #19
by chris benjamin

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding" (Proverbs 9:10). Simply put, when we realize the awesome power that God wields, we want to make sure we are living justly in his eyes. So we must seek what it is to live justly. When we find the truth and wisdom in his Word, that is when we are enlightened to understanding his knowledge. His perfect knowledge is the power to save our souls. When we apply God's knowledge to our lives, it truly has the absolute power to transform our lives completely. A God-centered transformed life should be every believer's goal, because by doing so, we have the promise of a glorious everlasting life in heaven from our Lord Jesus Christ. It will only be blessed upon those of us who have led worthy lives in his eyes. Our road map to get to heaven is in his living Word. It is never too late to change our course in life. Save ourselves! Save our families! Save all of God's children! It is our responsibility to seek God's wisdom and to apply his knowledge and understanding to our lives. Never let God's wisdom rest in our minds content to stay only there. Reach out confidently and pass it on to all his children of the world.

MISSION: Reach out and save someone today

Spread the good news to the world of our salvation through Jesus Christ today. Give someone a Bible, speak of God's grace, pass on the message of hope we have in Jesus Christ our Savior. Do not keep God's Word selfishly to ourselves. Pass it on so that the whole world may know and be saved. Each day make the important decision to share the good news to at least one person. It does have the power to save his or her soul. Isn't that worth our best effort?

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print