Jesus Leading the Way Out
by Kathleen Angell

A friend sent me a quote today,

"I will not follow where the path may lead, but
I will go where there is no path, and I will
leave a trail." Muriel Strade

It came at a opportune time. I could look into it and see what I had just experienced. That is so grace. So like the Lord to confirm what He has done.

The last few weeks I have been going through something I haven't been through. It was getting thick with not understanding. And I was feeling confused. Not knowing the direction to take. (I will hear a word, here, this is the path, take it, comes to mind.)

I am so glad for the Lord right there in the thickness with me. Not only in the thickness, but to lead me out. And not only that, but to make it a pleasure, of more joy than if I had known what I was doing, because of the Joy of seeing Him with me in it. And seeing Him there with me to guide and to lead me through it.

That is what reminded me of that quote when it came this morning. Walking into an area I'd never been, feeling so confused as with the thickets of an unmade path.

But to see the Lord's heart in it, His desire in it, and to see the path made clear to follow Him. To follow His heart, out.

He is the Light at my path. His presence clears about my clouds. I can see His heart, and which way to go. Love leads me out.

The Lord is Good.

It has an affect on me, also.

I now crave differently. Not my natural desire for calm, but to walk where I haven't been before, into the thickets, to be able to "see" by the Lord showing me the way through.

To allow myself to walk, not worrying so much about the obstacle of not understanding coming up, or the obstacle of people's motives coming up, but to walk and look to the Lord to see Him.

To trust Him to lead me and guide me through each step of the way in my life.

Suddenly, there is courage which I didn't have before, because I know the Lord is with me guiding me through my small tasks.

My heart longs more for the unpaved path(something out of my comfort zone) than the norm, because in it, I know He will come, and in it, I know I will know Him more.

He is my Joy, and He is my strength.

The Lord gives me courage. He is my Assurance.

Sincerely, in His Love,

Kathleen Angell



My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print