Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #25
by chris benjamin

"Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses" (1 Timothy 6:12). Every one of us needs to be surrounded by the strong presence of Spirit-filled believers. They will lift us up when we are down and praise us when we are leading worthy lives in God's eyes. Seek out our spiritual dream teams. The goal is to gain an unbreakable support network of faithful believers to be a part of our daily lives. This may be a difficult task for some of us, but there is an opportunity for everyone to be a part of a spiritual team. Pray for the Lord's light to shine on those people in our lives, so that we may connect with them spiritually. We have started to build a loving relationship with God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit during the previous missions. Now we must begin to build a loving relationship with the people around us.

MISSION: Spiritual team recruiting

Make a commitment today to start recruiting a God-centered spiritual team. Now is the time to solidify the support of the people around us. Identify those in our lives that are believers and unite with them. Build a bond of faith together in the Lord. Begin by making a strong foundational core for our spiritual teams. Those who are closest to us should make up the core. Imagine the wonderful accomplishments we will make together in the name of the Lord. Have faith and trust in the Lord. He will lead us with wisdom and strength. Our spiritual teams will become a reality.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print