Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #26
by chris benjamin

"This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman,' for she was taken out of man. That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh"
(Genesis2:2324).

The most important person we need to enlist with us is our spouse. God has given us our soul mates to become one with forever. Our spouses are who we are partnered with to battle against the corruption of the world every day. It is imperative that the spiritual bond between our spouses is strengthening every day. They are our spiritual cheerleaders and vice versa. Invite our partners into our plan of spiritual growth and our plan to put God at the center of our lives. Truly this is where we will make our relationship with each other forever flourish. Take the time tocommunicate where we are in our lives and where we want to go with them along side of us. Timely and effective communication is the key when we are trying to get our partners on the same path to righteousness. Pray that the Lord will open our spouses' hearts to see the right direction to walk for his glory together with us.

MISSION: We need our spiritual cheerleaders

Priority number one in building our spiritual teams is connecting with our spouses, signifi cant others, or whoever we have that is closest to us in our lives. This is key. Plan a conversation that invites them to be the most integral part of the spiritual team. They will be our right-hand persons to share the joys and struggles of life. Be gentle, loving, and honest with them. Most importantly be joyful with them because the Lord has given them into our lives to share in this journey. Be ever encouraging to them and patient. An encouraging word at the right moment can lead to hope, and hope to belief, and belief to transformation in God.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print