What Does Kingdom Living Really Mean?
by Candace House

Some would say Kingdom Living is; Prosperity, Health, Wealth, Spirituality.
Others would say Kingdom Living is; Doing as Jesus said in Matthew 5:1-7:29, Better known as the Beatitudes.

Kingdom Living is living in the power and submission of the Holy Ghost. Let us not forget, the Kingdom of God consist not in words but in Power ( 1 Cor 4:22)

Francis Frangipane in his book titled, HOLINESS TRUTH and the PRESENCE OF GOD, stated " Words by themselves, are an illusion, they are merely the labels we use to define reality, they are not the reality they represent. Remember, the major difference between the Kingdom of God and traditional religion is that the kingdom possesses in substance, what religion has only in words".

We can't live as the King of Kings intended for us to live because we haven't "apprehended that for which we have been apprehended of ." What does this mean?

God has given us the Breath of Life according to Gen 2:7

Ruach ( Spirit/ Breath) Chayah ( Life, Live, Alive, Revive, Restore, Quicken, Recover, Repair, God saves, surely be made whole.

Unfortunately we are not " Inhaling what He is Exhaling ." And for those in the body of Christ that are inhaling we are breathing improperly

As children, we naturally breathe deeply, filling the abdomen and expanding the diaphragm. As we grow older, breathing often becomes shallower for we breath from our chest. When breathing is incorrect, a range of systems within the body is affected: immune, circulatory, endocrine and nervous. In addition, energy production is compromised.

Proper respiration offers the body many benefits. Better breathing increases oxygen intake. It revitalizes the cells, tissues and body organs. It eliminates toxins.

On a psychological level proper breathing help us to relax and focus. Studies have found that correct breathing can help manage stress and stress-related conditions by soothing the Autonomic nervous system.

We have not as a body of believers, breathed in the Breath of Life to the capacity that our spirit man's lungs need in order for us to function properly.

We have not come into full power to carry out the will of God for our lives let alone the lives of those that are assigned to us for redemption.

When we begin to fully inhale the " Breath of Life ", we will be able to live life to the fullest. The dead places in our lives, dead hopes, dead dreams and dead visions will become alive!

Relationships, both natural and physical will be restored. Our natural bodies will be made whole. Our natural bodies will be made whole. We will recover all that Satan has stolen from us and even that which we have given away. Hallelujah!

The wastes places in our lives, the dry and thirsty places will be made new. For the Lord says " The poor and needy seek water, but there is none. Their tongues fail for thirst. I, the Lord, will hear them; I, the Lord of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in desolate heights, and fountains in the midst of valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water." Isaiah 41: 17-18.

All that is not like him will have to leave the same way proper breathing in the natural expels toxins from our bodies.

You may ask how do we get there?

This path is not some new way We have discovered the path as old as Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The same path Moses, Joshua, Caleb and David followed. The path followed by the first century church Peter, John, Paul and others less known. Theirs was a church that revolutionized the culture of their day, and beyond.

This path will impact our world. It is a path of bold faith, believing what God says is really true, and acting on it.
It is a path of outrageous generosity with our time, talents and finances giving our life away in order to demonstrate His Kingdom.

It is a path of radical love loving God with everything in us and our neighbor as ourselves.

This is a path of liberty, responsibility, accountability, and wholeness. On this path we find significance, purpose, and destiny.

This is a path less traveled. However, it is not a path only available to a select few. This path is available to whosoever will dare to find it, and walk on it regardless of the cost.
This path may be straight and narrow, but it is filled with excitement. It is for people of every nation, tribe and tongue for those in any occupation or vocation. No matter where you are in your life journey there is room on this path for you.

Where do you stand?

Will you join us on this path Today?

Candace House is the founder of Ruach Chayah (Breath of Life) Global Ministries.    www.ruachchayah.org. She is also the host of a Christian TV Talk Show "The Breathing Room", which airs in 3 states.

 2006 Candace House, All Rights Reserved.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print