Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #28
by chris benjamin

"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends" (John 15:13). Next we turn to our friends for their partnership in our spiritual teams. Our friends know us well, maybe better than our family members do. We share a different kind of relationship with our friends than we do with our families. Some friendships may be stronger than the relationships we have with our families. Use the love we have for our friends and show them our plans for a brighter future with God at the center. Of course we care about our friends very much and want the best for them as well. So bring them into God's light with us. Our friends are our brothers and sisters in the blood of Christ. Jesus sacrificed his body for our friends as well. It is only right that we invite them into our plan for righteous living. We want them with us every step of the way as we head toward salvation. Welcome them into our growing family of believers and doers of good works for the glory of God.

MISSION: Welcome friends

Reach out to our friends and invite them to be a part of our spiritual teams. By now we have had practice in recruiting our spiritual teams. Show the love we have for them by accepting them into our spiritual walk of life. Be kind and warm in the invitation to become a part of our new righteous mission. Generously open the door to salvation for our friends like we have for our families. There is always room for more on our spiritual teams.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print