Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #29
by chris benjamin

"For we are co-workers in God's service; you are God's field, God's building" (1 Corinthians 3:9). Enlist our co-workers to join with us on the path of righteous living. Many of us spend just as much time with the people at work as we do with our families. This is an excellent opportunity to surround ourselves for the entire day with the presence of believers. Remember the Holy Spirit will work in every one of God's children. We just have to believe and show our faith to everyone around us and the Holy Spirit will do the rest for God's glory. Reach out to those who we work with. Their souls need saving too. Let God use us as his conduit to their hearts so they may see his message and path clearly.

MISSION: Faith at work

Find those at work who are believers. Ask them openly and honestly. For those who are seeking God will confess they believe. Share the good news of the spiritual teams we are building. For those who do not believe yet, kindly invite them into the love we share for one another through Jesus Christ. This is an excellent opportunity to positively change the work environment we are in.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print