Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #30
by chris benjamin

"Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God's people and also members of his household" (Ephesians 2:19). Enlist our fellow church members. Even though they are already a part of a fellowship, everyone still needs a strong support network to excel. Building up our church fellowships will help us to be invincible to any attack from evil. It will also make it possible to take on any challenge of the world together with faith, hope, and love in God and for one another. Our church members can help us to reach new heights in our spiritual walk. Many more doors are open to ministry, good works, and fellowship so we can connect to the world with God's love and grace. Use members of the church to bolster the numbers of our spiritual teams.

MISSION: Fellowship members

Connect with the members of our churches. Show them the plan for spiritual growth, love, and protection we are building with our spiritual teams. Watch and see how our spiritual teams will grow in knowledge and numbers dramatically by the power of God at work in our lives. Church members are a great resource for us to use. Put the faith we have in God out there for everyone to see. His faithful children will come to be a part of something special.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print