Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life # 33
by chris benjamin

"Again Jesus said, 'Simon son of John, do you truly love me?' He answered, 'Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.' Jesus said, 'Take care of my sheep'" (John 21:16). Jesus has called each and every one of us to take care of and feed his sheep. We are all his sheep. Every soul on earth is a child of God. It does not matter what nation we live in, the color of our skin, or what our gender. He loves us all unconditionally whatever our disposition in life. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16). He loves us so much that he sent his only son Jesus Christ to the world to die on the cross for our sins. This is the kind of unconditional love we must reflect in our lives toward all of God's children. To love one another so much that we would lay down our lives for each other. That is what true love is all about. Putting all others before our needs and wants. Acknowledging that we are here to serve others and not to be served. Now is the time to start taking care of all God's children.

MISSION: Acknowledge our brothers and sisters

Look around today at all of God's children. Look upon each one and say, This is our brother or sister in God. When we accept the fact that God has made each one of us in his image, we open our hearts to love each other unconditionally. Then good will toward one another will be inevitable. Make it a point today to let our hearts accept the spiritual relationship we have in God with each person we see.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print