All To Him I Owe
by Donald Mehl

Have you ever experienced a time when a song went through your mind over and over again? That happened to me this morning. There was nothing I remember that prompted the melody and lyrics to be my focus for the next several hours. I believe it had to have been a God inspired moment.

The song is titled, "Jesus Paid It All". The words of the chorus are as follows:

Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain-
He washed it white as snow.

As I dwell on those words, it reduces me to tears when I think of what my life had become before I finally reached out by faith alone to receive Jesus as my Savior and Lord. The moment I did that, He entered my life and claimed me as one of His Own. Without Him...oh, where would I be today?

He wiped away the crimson stains of my life. What once was as scarlet is white as snow...all of the stains buried in the deepest sea never to be remembered.

He broke my chains and set me free...paying the full penalty for my sin. Jesus paid it all...and He did it for me! Praise God!

Every fiber of my being cries out in praise and thanksgiving, for I owe my all to Him...my heart, my life, and my soul!

"Thank You! Thank You, Lord Jesus, for paying it all for me!"

What an awesome God we serve!

And, do you know what else? He will do the same for anyone who, in this life, would choose to reach out to Him by faith alone and declare Jesus as Lord. Have you declared Him Lord of your life?

During retirement, my prayer is that I might serve the Lord by sharing the Gospel through my writing.  As the Lord leads, my work will inform, challenge and encourage.  I also enjoy Biblical theme woodcarving, Bible studies and Christian music.  Watch, pray and keep looking up!

Donald Mehl

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print