Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #35
by chris benjamin

"Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers" (Galatians 6:10). Pray for the Lord to show us a sign of how to give our gifts and talents to help all of his children in the world. Be thoughtfully intent on keeping our eyes open for the opportunity to do good to those in need. Every one of us has a talent that can be used for an uplifting moment in another person's life. Use it! Do not keep it hidden from those who would benefit from it. It is a blessing from the Lord that we are good with tools, athletic, financially savvy, good homemakers, or successful business owners. God has made us uniquely wonderful in many different ways. Let our talents do good for those who would benefit from God's gifts to us. Jesus Christ showed the world how to live a self-sacrificing life for the good of all people. How humbling is that thought? Jesus loved every one of God's children so much that he laid down his life. Even though we are sinners, he did so humbly for the benefit of all of us. It is only right that we sacrifice our time and talents for the benefit of others as well. The joy we will spread by our good works has the potential to reach across the world. Start the chain reaction of good works for the right reason today. Making God smile upon us and helping His children that need a hand up in life.

MISSION: Give back to our brothers and sisters of the world

Start living a life of selfless service by helping others. By doing so, we will bring happiness to God and that is worth our sacrifice alone. Identify what it is that God has individually blessed each one of us with to help others. Now look for a need that can be filled by the gift God has given us. Find a need, fill a need, and fix a need. Use the talents God has given us to benefit his children and glorify him forever.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print