Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for Spirit-Filled Life #36
by chris benjamin

"You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone" (James 2:24). Faith is only part of the life we are called to live. We have to take the faith we have in God and put it into righteous action. We will never fail when we have his will first in our hearts and minds. So let us put our faith into practice for the good of others today. Faith is the fuel of good works. Without faith, our good works would be empty and shallow. We need to fill up all of our spiritual tanks with the fuel of faith every day. A full spiritual tank will carry us to where the Lord intends for us to go. That is out into the world where our help is needed the most. There are so many people that are ready and waiting for us to step up and put our faith into righteous action. There is someone right now waiting for us to rise up and make the world a better place. Do not let that person wait any longer for the help we can provide today. We have God on our side to see us through any situation. Seek out a place to put our faith into the world and make God's graceful light shine brightly on those who truly need it.

MISSION: Choose our spiritual team's mission

There are so many opportunities for us to positively change the lives of our brothers and sisters of the world. Bring together our spiritual teams and commit to helping a good cause. Pray about it together and seek God's guidance on the best way to focus our efforts. Whatever the cause is, homelessness, disease, poverty, we can fight it successfully together! Unite our spiritual teams with the purpose of making the world a better place in God's holy name. Remember there is someone somewhere waiting for our help today. Make today the last day he or she will have to wait.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print