Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life# 37
by chris benjamin

"He said to them, 'Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation'" (Mark 16:15). Churches are a great place to start looking for a way to contribute to our brothers and sisters in need and spread Jesus' good news. Find out what ministries our churches offer. Pray to the Lord and ask for guidance on which ministry best fits his plan for us. There are so many ways to give to a ministry. We can contribute with our physical efforts, monetarily, baking food, and in so many other ways. There is truly a place for each of us to give in a ministry. We can truly make a huge impact in so many lives with our efforts through the Holy Spirit. Do not be afraid of where the Holy Spirit is leading us to help others in a ministry. Embrace the pull of the Holy Spirit in whatever direction it is. That pull is the Lord guiding us to where we need to be for the success of his will. Whether it is across town or across the world, we will not be alone in any step of our journey to minister the good news to the world.

MISSION: Support a ministry

Research the different ministries our churches offer. Pray for God's perfect wisdom in deciding which ministry fits us the best. Once God shows his will to us, support that ministry with all our available means. Whether it is financially, physically, emotionally; just put our honest effort into it. It will make a huge impact in someone's life. Humbly surrender our good efforts to the will of God so we can successfully minister to others in need.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print