Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #38
by chris benjamin

"Then he said to them, 'Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions'" (Luke 12:15). Donate, donate, donate! Donate your time, money, and love to those who need it the most. Look around and take notice of the people that are in need. God has blessed us with many ways to donate within our means. Donation is not all about money. That is only one avenue we can take to help God's children of the world. It is the calling of every one of us to donate something of ours every day to make someone's day full of God's grace. We must find it in our hearts to donate a piece of ourselves every day to those who truly need it. Search inside our hearts and seek God's will for our efforts. Then go out and give with all that we have for God's glory and for the love of our brothers and sisters of the world. Make the time we have here on earth the best it can be by lifting up each other to the Lord with a thoughtful donation.

MISSION: Donate, donate, donate

What is it we have to donate to help our brothers and sisters of the world? Search for what we have in abundance in our lives that we can give. If it is time to lift someone up, donate it. If it is money, donate it. If it is knowledge of the Lord, donate it. Whatever we have to share, then share it for the good of those who need it the most. God loves a cheerful giver so let us forever give cheerfully.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print