Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #39
by chris benjamin

"And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased." Hebrews 13:16 (NIV). Some of God's children may just need a moment of our time to lift them up. There are so many opportunities to do good every day when we open our eyes and seek them. Our time is important to us. What is even more important to God is how we spend our time. Are we spending it the way He wants us too? When we spend our time the way God wants us too, we will want to spend even more time with God. So take the time to help a stranger change a tire instead of passing by. Help a neighbor move instead of watching through your window. Read a book to our children instead of saying maybe later. Buy the family behind us in the checkout line their groceries. God puts these opportunities in front of us continually throughout our day. Look for them! They are out there waiting to be taken advantage of. Grab a hold of the moment to do good for someone today!

MISSION: God's plan for our time.

Look for God's good subtle hints to help someone today. Open all our senses to the call of the Holy Spirit. The call will come today and every day so be alert. Show the world how great our God is when we let Him shine through us by our good works. Let our time become God's time to do good works for His glory.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print