Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #41
by chris benjamin

"The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Galatians 5:14 (NIV). Give the love we have in our hearts to everyone around us. This mission is simple. Open our hearts and let God's light of love shine on everyone around us. So many people go through each day without hearing a kind word or compliment. Our souls all long to feel the warmth of a loving touch. We all need to hear an encouraging word every day to lift our spirits. It is time to start sharing the love we have inside of us with the world. God has poured out His unconditional love upon us graciously. It is only right that we reciprocate His love back to Him and to His children. One way to do so is love our neighbors as ourselves. Give them a compliment, a smile, a hug, a moment of our day that shows we care for them.

MISSION: Uncontainable Love.
Let our love spread to those around us. Make a commitment to say an encouraging word to someone at least once every hour, or as we have an opportunity. A simple loving word, gesture, or touch has the power to positively change the course of someone's day. That is a mighty power indeed. Wield it generously throughout the day for God's happiness and glory.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print