Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #43
by chris benjamin

"For God's temple is sacred, and you together are that temple" (1 Corinthians 3:17). Now is the time to exercise the physical bodies we have been blessed with by God. When we keep our bodies physically fit, it signifies to God that we appreciate and respect the blessing of life he gave us. By exercising our bodies, we add longevity to the quality of our lives. This will allow us to spend more time doing God's will and enjoying quality time with the ones we love. If we want to maximize the goodness we spread to the world, we need the energy and endurance to do so. Here is our chance to increase both. Get up and get moving to a healthier lifestyle today! Make God's temples the best they can possibly be by exercising them. We do not have to do it alone. Involve our families, friends, and spiritual teams. Get them involved as well. It is important for everyone to get physically fit. Make it a time to come together and enjoy a physical event. The activity does not have to be limited to running or lifting weights. Mix up the routine and have a sports day where everyone can get involved. The joyful bond that is made by exercising together will last forever. The opportunity for a better quality of life is waiting for each of us. So get motivated now to get physically fit! We can make our bodies a strong picture of God's temple. Get up and make it happen today!

MISSION: Gain and maintain God's temple

Make a well-rounded, detailed plan to get physically fit. Incorporate cardio respiratory, muscle strength, and conditioning into the core of the plan. Ensure that the plan is enjoyable and has attainable goals. Invite our spiritual teams to participate in group activities. Rise up to the physical challenge of building up God's temple for his glory!

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print