Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #48
by chris benjamin

"If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31). Each step we take to gain mental fitness will also provide us with the confidence that we need to endure every situation. Small victories each day are what we need to build up our confidence. Take each victory we achieve and hold onto it. It can be as little as making it to work on time or having a good conversation with our spouse. The children listened well today. Whatever the victory is, hold onto each one and let it grow into righteous confidence in God. Confidence is a great deterrent against stress in a negative situation. First is the confidence in God that he is watching us and he will give us a righteous path to take. The confidence that God will never give us more than we can handle. The confidence that God is building our mental toughness every time we are tested. Th e confi dence in ourselves that we can adapt and overcome anything the world sends our way through the grace of Jesus Christ. Remember to praise God in the good times as well as the tough because he is preparing us for the future. Be prayerful, be adaptive, be temperate, be re-energized, and be confident in all that we do to be mentally fit.

MISSION: Confidently confident

Victories! Victories! Victories! Hold on to them tightly all day long. We have won them by God's good grace. Start today and make the choice to attack every trial in our lives with righteous confidence. We know that God is with us so what do we have to fear? Absolutely nothing! Never let doubt drift into our thoughts of victory again.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print