Door of Hope
by PamFord Davis

Multitudes have flocked to amusement parks looking for adventure and quick thrills. Gamblers drop their wad in casinos and at racetracks, spurred on with a hunch this could be their lucky day. Hearts begin to flutter as the hopeful enter lighted gateways to each attraction.

Imagine flashing neon arrow signs at a stately gate pointing to a building aheadYou reach your destination and a door constructed of unfinished wood stands ajar; you see no more neon lights only a crumpled paper tacked on the door. Someone has written an irresistible message HOPE

God offers a message to the faint of heart, those who have given up on themselves and future fulfillment. "There I will give her vineyards to her, and transform her Valley of Troubles into a Door of Hope. She will respond to me there, singing with joy as in days long ago in her youth, after I had freed her from her captivity in Egypt (Hosea 2:15 Living Bible)."

Return to youthful ways of joyful singing; find freedom from discouragement and enter peace through a Door of Hope. God freed his people from Egyptian captivity and he is able to deliver us from all that binds us today; he invites his flock to find adventure through service and experience the thrills of hope transforming lives!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print