Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #50
by chris benjamin

Mission:

"The father of a righteous man has great joy; he who has a wise son delights in him." Proverbs 23:24

Here is an opportunity for each father, grandfather, or father figure to stand up and take positive control of the direction of your family. We are strongest when we are united with a common purpose and driven to succeed for the benefit of all children in need. I challenge all fathers to step up and say you will commit to being a CHAMPIONSHIP FATHER!


The National Center for Fathering at www.fathers.com

Championship Fathering Commitment

I will love my children.

I will coach my children.

I will model for my children.

I will encourage other children.

I will enlist other dads as members of the Championship Fathering team.

"Our goal is is to change the future for America's children by calling fathers and father figures to be the engaged and involved fathers their children need. We'd like to see 6.5 million fathers--10% of all the dads in America--make the commitment to meet the needs of their children by Loving their children, Coaching their children, and Modeling for their children. Dads striving to be Championship Fathers also Encourage the unfathered children they know and Enlist other dads to the Championship Fathering Team."

"Will you help us change the future for America's children by making a commitment yourself and asking ten other dads to join you?"

The Center reaches more than one million dads annually through seminars, small-group training, the WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads Of Great Students)program, our daily radio program, and award-winning website and weekly e-mail. Our long-term goal is to create a culture of Championship Fathering by enlisting 10% of dads to make a commitment to fulfill the tenets of Championship Fathering

Follow on Mission:

Listen to positive Christian music for 30 days. Surround your day with the joyful songs of the saints. You will be amazed at the transformation that takes place in your life when it is filled with the sweet sounds of praise. Once you make the switch, your days will never be the same!

Listen online to www.klove.com

Mission Accomplished!

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print