Spiritual Basic Training: VICTORY! VICTORY! VICTORY!
by chris benjamin

"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 3:14). So this is our mission, our goal for today and every day until Jesus comes to call us to heaven. This spiritual basic training is designed to build upon each gift given to us by God. Each bold step we take in faith toward God will bring us closer to true oneness with the Almighty. All that we do should begin in honest and humble prayer to God. Then seek his truth in the Holy Bible for our understanding of his perfect will. Once we understand his will, we see it is not about I or me anymore. It is about we as children of God becoming one with him. By understanding our call to true oneness, we must be committed to starting our spiritual teams. Truly to grow in numbers of members and in the good works we perform in God's holy name. Then we must be good shepherds of our flocks and lead them and feed them as Jesus intended. Finally, unite together our trinity of body, mind, and spirit to make a resilient soldier of Christ. Our spiritual basic training should never stop until we have the victory of the heavenward call from Jesus Christ.

How joyous that day will be my brothers and sisters to hear our names called from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We do not know the exact day when he will come to call his children, so let us be ever vigilant in our duties for God. No complacency! It is our salvation to win! Keep the ultimate prize of the eternal life with Christ Jesus in our sight every moment of every day. Never give up or give in to the temptation of the world! God has given us his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to guide us in our journey.

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" (Philippians 4:4). As I write this chapter, it is Christmas Day 2010. I am still in Africa away from my family and friends for the time being. I am not sad or lonely. Quite the contrary, I rejoice in the love God has shown me. I am blessed with the faith, hope, and love that only Jesus Christ can send by his saving grace. How great is our Lord God Almighty, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit! How blessed are we to be children of God. I commend everyone who has completed the spiritual basic training. Do not stop now. Always continue to live for God first. Be full of humility and meekness as we seek his truth. I promise that the sweetest life we can imagine is still to come when we are called home to heaven. Imagine the day when there is no more sorrow and no more pain. We will forever abide in the absolute joy, peace, and love abounding in the presence of God. I pray that the Holy Spirit has placed God's loving grace and purpose in all of our hearts. We are all now united in the faith of our Father to live a life of holy servitude to him who created us. I am so very pleased to share my life with all of you in this journey. May the Lord's light shine brightly upon each of us and sincerely bless every moment of our lives. As Jesus so perfectly said, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid" (John 14:27).

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print