Your Time Has Come
by Oge Maduka

God uses the instrument of time to perfect the work of His creation. 'The race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brillant or favour to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.'(Eccl. 9:11).

Accident of life can deter people. Everyone has his own time table from God. Just prayerfully ask God to settle you. Divine timing of Joseph was different from his brothers. He was in a season of the unknown for 17yrs. Always remember that there is no age recommendation in the Bible, so quit comparing yourself to others and getting frustrated when things don't happen when and how you want it. Joash was king at age 7, Sarah had a baby at old age and yet God called her the mother of nations. Issac married at 40 and Moses started his minstry at 80, the list goes on. We operate in different seasons but the most important thing is that God makes all things beautiful in His own time and all things work good for good to them that love God and who are called according to His purpose. All you need is God's timing and you shall do great exploits and the anointing of overtaking blessings shall be your portion!



David would not have defeated Goliath if the battle was to the strong. Gideon won his battle with only 300 men. The bread is not always to the wise. When men are begging, you will testify of God's lifting! Riches are not to the men of understading or learned, otherwise proffessors should be the richest set of people. Certificate does not create riches but your connection with God will open unsual doors for you and make relevant the things or certificates you have or make irrelevant the things you don't have.

There may be austerity everywhere but you shall be planted like the trees of Lebanon. Forces higher than the economy of man shall make things happen for you. Favour are not to the men of skill. The grace to walk when other are struggling shall be your portion. The all sufficient God will reveal Himself to you and you shall fly like the eagle! A man's legs are his journey of destiny. Where you set your feet you shall possess in Jesus name. Arise! for your time has come


Ogechukwu Maduka is a christain evangelist and a lawyer who loves to write as a means to inspire. A passionate humanitarian and an ardent believer in upholding the digniity of man. She is happily married and blessed with four lovely children. Email: [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print