A Treasured Possession
by PamFord Davis

What do you treasure most? Are they assets of gold or investments that have paid off in a shaky economy? What would you take with you when evacuating before a horrendous hurricane or raging flood waters? I have boxed cherished family photos on a few occasions and carried them with me as I tracked menacing hurricanes.

Little boys and girls carry their treasures in pockets and lockets; adults place greatest possessions under lock and key. In reality, those we love are what we hold most dear; we do not want to part with them and hope we can keep them at our side. Our prayers are pleas for God to watch over them with His protection and bountiful blessings. Are you a treasured possession?

"For the Lord has chosen [the descendants of] Jacob for Himself, Israel for His peculiar possession and treasure (Psalm 135:4 Amplified Bible)." The Lord God treasures Israel and all who have placed their faith in His Son Jesus. We are the Father's "pride and joy." He protects and provides for His own. He treasures you!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print