Monty Makes a Deal
by PamFord Davis

Monty Hall of "Let's Make a Deal" gave contestants a choice of curtains #1, 2 or 3. Tension filled the audience as nervous participants weighed their options, looked to family and friends for moral support and took a leap of faith. As a home viewer, I celebrated with the winners of fabulous prizes and felt the regret and embarrassment of those who walked away with hopes dashed. We watched anxiously as the curtains opened and Monty described the contents of their selection.

The body of our Lord is "the curtain" to cleansing and forgiveness. "Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the sanctuary by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way which he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water (Hebrews 10:19-22 RSV)." I cannot refuse that deal.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print