The Lamp
by Dana Chaffin

The Lamp is now available on dvd at www.thelampmovie.com, on Video Demand sites such as iTunes and most video retailers. This is an outstanding movie for the whole family with lots of baseball action and a very touching message. The story is about a couple that loses their only child and how that struggle makes for hard times in their marriage, but with the help of a very special Messenger, they learn to Just Believe and they can start to heal - together. The talented crew and Award winning cast will keep you entertained, but the message of the movie just might change your life.
The Lamp is the story of Stanley Walters, Jason London (Man in the Moon), struggling with the loss of his only child. Even two years after the terrible accident he is still blaming himself and bitter. This bitterness is causing major problems in his marriage, his career as a writer, and his finances. His wife, Lisa Meredith Salenger (Journey of Natty Gann), unintentionally receives a strange gift from her neighbor, Miss Esther L. Scott Caldwell ( Lost, Like Dandelion Dust.). With the gift comes a mysterious Messenger, Charles Louis Gossett Jr. (An Officer and a Gentleman) who shows this grieving couple that all they must do to start the healing process is to Just Believe!
There are two books associated with The Lamp that give additional insight to the message in the movie. The first is The Lamp by Bestselling author Jim Stovall (The Ultimate Gift) with Award winning Director Tracy J Trost (A Christmas Snow). This book is the novel and detailed companion to the movie. The other book, Just Believe: The Ten Principles of the Message was written by Tracy J Trost with Jim Stovall, is more about the story and lessons learned by the main character in the movie Stanley Walters.
The Lamp asks the question: if you could have anything, what would you wish for? Money? Happiness? Most people probably would ask for lots of money, but would that really satisfy your life? This is such an inspirational movie that does not stop when the credits roll. The awesome combination of cast, crew, and message of The Lamp will give viewers a chance to dream and show them steps to achieving their dreams.

Dana Chaffin is a Christian freelance writer and editor of Certain Cinema magazine who has published many articles on faithwriters.com and other Christian websites.  Passionate about Christian film. www.certaincinema.com Email [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print