My Love, My Blood, Part Two
by Lori deWit

Paul prayed that the eyes of our understanding be enlightened. That we comprehend His love to "know" the love that "surpasses knowledge." That God would give us the spirit of wisdom, revelation in the knowledge of Himself.

We may never understand, because Paul actually said he wanted us to know something that humans cannot know. It is spiritually discerned.

The love of Jesus for the Father is so great He accepted a plan involving His own bloody death, because He felt and understood the Father's love for the people He created.

Jesus, sweating drops of blood, tenderly asked God one last time if there was any other way, before stepping up to accept the prophesied kiss of betrayal from Judas.

Love, in the form of tearing flesh with every stripe from the Roman whip laced with shards.

Love poured from His face as they "marred Him more than any man," until He was unrecognizable.

Love to endure, knowing He could call twelve legions of angels to rescue Him and destroy man. "But how then," said Jesus, "would the Scriptures be fulfilled that thus it must be?" Father's word must come to pass, the plan must continue.

Love.

What do you think happens when you call on Jesus in total submission? What hidden miracles take place when asking that blood to cleanse you from sin? What supernatural manifestations activate when you believe and respond to the word you heard?

He literally washes you by the word, and covers you in His blood, His love. Spiritually you become His own child, instantly birthed into His loving hands. Nothing can separate you from Him from that moment to eternity.

1 John 5:6-8 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Seek to know Him deeply; let His love saturate you. Love never fails, and will always lead you in the right path.

*****
Lori Van Dien specializes in Christian manuscript writing and editing, ensuring Scripture and theological accuracy. Personal involvement and collaboration of artistic ideas with your goals in mind. Your book, written your way.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print