Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth!
by PamFord Davis

After being married for close to 44 years, I am amazed at how often my husband Norm will say something just as the same thoughts are racing through my mind. "You took the words right out of my mouth!" We both get a chuckle out of how much we think alike and yet spiritually it should be no surprise. The Bible states that husband and wife become one flesh through the covenant of marriage (Genesis 2:24) As Mr. and Mrs., our minds and mouths also mesh to complete our bonding.

If my faithful mate has the ability to take the words out of my mouth, I can rest assured my Lord can put the needed words right in my mouth! "But when they hand you over, don't worry about how or what you should speak. For you will be given what to say at that hour, because you are not speaking, but the Spirit of your Father is speaking through you (Matthew 10:19-20 HCS)." I am awed in His presence as He fills my mind with truth; He frequently brings precisely what I need to the surface through the written word, proclaimed message, pens of inspirational writers or singer's lyrics of a song. God leans down and whispers in my ear. I should not be surprised; the Father is molding me into the image of His Son. (Romans 8:29)

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print