What might Moammar Gadhafi testify about from the grave?
by Robert Randle

With the recent death of Libyan strongman Col. Moammar Gadhafi, who now joins the ranks of former al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden and Iraqi despot Saddam Hussein, it is time for some in the Muslim faith to seriously consider the subject of Life after Death. To be sure there are hundreds of millions of followers of one of the most dynamic roots of the Abrahamic faith who are devout and God-fearing contrasted with those who use violence and murder of the innocent to propagate a false image of "true" Islam. Are such men and women enjoying the celestial beauty of eternal bliss and pleasures to satiate the soul, eating exquisite delicacies [literally angel food] and tasting the sweet flavor of ambrosia [nectar of the gods] and enjoying sensual pleasures beyond imagination?

However, what "IF" and this is just conjecture on my part, but what if it is very different, to be experiencing something more dreadful and terrifying than anything that can be described in human language, which is the reward awaiting for such martyrs who are not truly faithful followers of the prophet Mohammed or Allah [God], but rather some seemingly mentally unstable radical 'jihadist' Muslim cleric or Imam. In the following below is a scene that Moammar, Osama, Saddam and others just might be facing as these very words are being read.

Luke 16: 23a, 24 [a & b], 28 [a & b], 29-31
And being in torments in Hades, then he cried out and said, "Father Abraham [Ibrahim], have mercy on me, for I am tormented in this flame, for I have five brothers, lest they also come to this [awful] place of torment. "Abraham [Ibrahim] said to him, 'They have Moses [not Mohammed] and the prophets [The Tanakh not Koran], let them hear them.' "And he said, 'No, father Abraham [Ibrahim]; but "IF" one comes back from the dead, they would repent [hear his warning about what is really on the other side].' "But he said to him, 'If they do not hear Moses and the prophets [the Judaeo-Christian Scriptures], neither will they be persuaded though one rise [come back and witness] from the dead.' "

Exodus 32: 32b
And the LORD said to Moses [Moshe], "Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book."

Revelation 20: 14a, 15
Then Death and Hell [Hades] were cast into the lake of fire. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

COMMENTARY: This is not an article written to condemn the billions of believers in the religion of Islam but rather to admonish one to prayerfully, seriously consider and examine whether you are truly serving God in the manner in which He commands. Perhaps it is like the faith-equivalent of a coin toss, 50% Heads and 50% Tails potentially, but those are still very significantly high odds, especially since one is gambling [in a sense] their eternal security. If the Judaeo-Christian Scriptures are wrong, then that' all fine and good; but, what if everything that was written by Moses and the prophets are right and that place of torments is 'real' and offers no reprieve [second chances] or overturn to annul your everlasting sentence, to go from there to final consignment into the lake of fire.

To my Muslim friends, do you really think that all those suicide bombers and perpetrators of the 9-1-1 Terrorist Attacks in America as well as the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan, al-Qaida and other radical groups are really pleasing God [Allah]? If you do then just continue as you are, with the various celebrations of Ramadan and making the once-in-a-lifetime pilgrimage to Mecca, memorizing and reciting the Koran in Arabic as well as praying seven times a day. I guess you will be looking forward to the happy reunion with the many martyred [suicidal] saints in Islam who have caused the deaths of the innocent, but I still can't help but wonder if Osama, Moammar and Saddam could return back from the dead, what would they say?

Isaiah 14: 9a, 15
Hell [Sheol] from beneath is excited about you, to meet you at your coming. It stirs up the dead for you. You shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit.


Robert Randle
776 Commerce St. #B-11
Tacoma, WA 98402
October 21, 2011
[email protected]

[email protected]
http://choirboy51.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print