A closer look at the human make-up
by Jack Vorster

THE PLACE WE CALL HOME
Planet Earth's human population is approaching the 7 billion mark. This means that the physical bodies of 7 billion humans are "glued" to this terrestrial sphere by the force of gravity. Had it not been for the covering of flesh and bone, our range of mobility would certainly not have been confined to the Earth. In other words, we would have been spiritual beings capable of travelling any distance through the ordered universe faster than the speed of light. But there's a problem. As purely spiritual beings there would not have been any process of procreation for us for the simple reason that the Creator God made this planet specifically to be inhabited by the creatures He designed for it, that is, living spiritual beings "encased" in physical bodies. And that is why there are 7 billion of us.

The air we breathe and the food we eat are not for the benefit of our spirit. Food and air are purely for the purpose of keeping our physical bodies energized and in good condition. Of course, the longer our physical body remains in good condition, the longer our spirit will occupy its place on Earth. We procreate with our physical bodies and God supplies the inner life (spirit) for each new human entrant to this world. You could say that human beings are like angels bound to the Earth by physical bodies.

THE DIET OF DESTRUCTION
Over the millenniums we have veered away from the intake of nourishment designed for us and developed an appetite for junk food, as it is known today. For this reason the globe is a display case of obesity in motion and graveyards holding those who no longer move courtesy of diet-related sicknesses and diseases. We are supposed to live healthy lives for about 70 years or much longer.. Many prevail under the mistaken idea that the body is for food and not that food is for the body. Mankind has completely lost its sense of purpose in many more ways than just the food aspect.

THE FUNCTION OF THE BRAIN
The majority of earthbound human spirits are not even aware that they are, in actual fact, spiritual beings living within an outer covering of flesh and bone. Not many know that their human brain is merely used for transmitting an enactment of the real life within where their consciousness and individuality are seated. And neither do many realize that emotions are spirit driven and that memories are stored within the heart of their spirit and not their brain.

Academic excellence is not achieved by the so-called power of one's brain, but rather by the absorption of knowledge through the brain by the spirit. Without the spirit, the brain would be as dead as a refrigerator without an electrical supply. And while the brain is empowered by the spirit it is able provide a window to a visible, physical world for the spirit. Under this same spirit-power, the brain performs the necessary functions by means of the nervous system, to keep the various parts of the body working correctly. Brain damage, depending on the parts affected, can block the spirit from reaching the "outside world" - and perhaps hearing, eyesight and other bodily functions can be impaired.

Similarly, the spirit does not incur long or short term memory losses. It is the aging of the associated parts of the brain that prevents the spirit from directing the content of memory files through the brain. For example, something spoken or done a minute ago is filed as a memory by the spirit, but there is a struggle to relay same back through the brain because of the poor condition of the brain, despite the fact that the memory is intact. It is the mind of the spirit that can not get it through the brain. And it is the mind of the spirit that does all the processing. For the mind it would be something like a person trying to get the attention of a deaf person whose back is turned.

WE KNOW NOT WHO WE ARE
So we see then that we are totally unfamiliar with who and what we really are. And not knowing that we are earthbound spiritual beings dressed in a covering of clay, we have been led by other earthbound spirits to believe in anything they conjure up by means of their overworked, demonized minds. Books, movies, television, immorality, lies, drugs, terrorism, crime, conflict, greed, corruption and war are the means by which certain earthbound spirits enslave their fellow human beings culminating in destruction and death.

God, the Holy Spirit, using the hand of man, documented the purpose and destiny of man. In that Book, the Bible, it is made clear that we were created for God's pleasure, to have fellowship with Him and to be favoured by Him concerning every aspect of our lives. The Book points out our failures and the reason for our failures, but that He had provided the way for our redemption from our condition of sin and the punishment for sin. But the majority have turned a deaf ear, preferring to heed the ideas contained in books written by other God-created earthbound spirits. Some have even swallowed hook, line and sinker the idea that we have evolved from monkeys.

THE SIGNS ARE UPON US
The Bible also tells us that God will not always contend with fallen man and He has revealed the signs that will usher in the last days prior to a severe judgment upon the Earth. All of those signs are now playing out and we are hurtling towards that day.

Man will always be man a spiritual being contained by a physical body. But for all those who have been redeemed and are ready to face God's hand of judgment upon the Earth, a transformation is close at hand. Their bodies are soon to be changed in the twinkling of an eye to take on a glorified state of existence with the ability to move through the universe in response to a mere thought, just like their Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ and all those who have already passed on to meet Him in that place called Heaven, where no monkey-related humans will be found.

There is no longer time to say, "Okay, but I have a lot of things on my plate right now. I'll look into it later and "fix" my life so that I am ready."

There are two things that can send that plate flying and render it of no consequence. Either an unexpected end to one's life or that imminent day of judgment. The one can be as close as the other. And both spell the end for any 'fix' planned for some future time.

Now retired, Jack Vorster has a background in marketing in the field of newspaper advertising. As a result of a life-changing experience he turned his attention to the study of the human make-up and the realities connected to human behaviour based on the Word of God. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print