Jehovah Jireh Geritol
by PamFord Davis

Some days my strength and energy levels are so low, ambition packs a bag and takes flight. It is often a result of too little rest and a schedule overload, yet at times, it has been due to anemia. I need to be faithful to eat iron rich foods and take vitamin supplements. "Geritol" claims to provide energy to weary anemic customers through recommended doses of the bottled iron, vitamins and minerals.

"Jehovah Jireh," (The Lord will provide) sent an angel to restore the strength of His lethargic servant Elijah. "All at once an angel touched him and said, 'Get up and eat.' He looked around, and there by his head was a cake of bread baked over hot coals, and a jar of water. He ate and drank and then lay down again (1 Kings 19:5b-6 NIV)."

Elijah needed a second helping to keep his battery charged. "The angel of the Lord came back a second time and touched him and said, 'Get up and eat, for the journey is too much for you.' So he got up and ate and drank. Strengthened by that food, he traveled forty days and forty nights until he reached Horeb, the mountain of God (1 Kings 19:7-8 NIV)." I highly recommend "Jehovah Jireh Geritol!"

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print