Praying and persisting
by Michael Hume

Jesus said, "Which of you who has a friend will go to him at midnight and say to him, 'Friend, lend me three loaves; for a friend of mine has arrived on a journey, and I have nothing to set before him;' and he will answer from within, 'Do not bother me; the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot get up and give you anything'? I tell you, though he will not get up and give hiim anything because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him whatever he needed." Luke 11.5-8.

Jesus is sayng even if you ask God for something and the first time He has not answered, insist, persist and demand that thing of Him till He gives it to you. Jesus strongly suggests that we pray like this.

If something is really important to you and you haven't received it, keep insisting upon it and God will answer.

God bless.

Michael Hume. The Holy Spirit teaches you everything.  Copyright belongs to author.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print