Is There Romance After Children?
by Melissa Martin

Family priorities change when children are born. Victoria's Secrets' lingerie is replaced with stretchable nightshirts. Fancy undergarments give way to big white cotton underwear. The Wonder Bra wonders off and gets lost.

By the time all the children leave home, husbands are bald with inner-tubes for stomachs and grumpy dispositions while wives are gray and crabby. He chooses golf over the bedroom and she chooses shopping with the girls. Aphrodisiacs only help you both to sleep better.

A condo in Florida is appealing but then again, all the relatives would take turns visiting with the grandchildren, aunts, uncles, friends, and cousin Ernie. Spouses would have even less time for moonlight strolls and cozy Italian restaurants. Relocating to Siberia may be the answer! Visitors would be few and far between. Warm fires on cold snowy nights will rekindle that spark of true love. Romance will thrive once it's just the two of you again, but just in case don't forget to take the Viagra along!

Melissa writes about the God and human connection and condition.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print