Two Bathrooms, humor
by Melissa Martin

Life is so simple. It's all about compromise and cooperation. But, there is another lesson to learn. The secret to a happy family is two bathrooms and the secret to a happy marriage is two bathroom sinks. I would like to do a study on this hypothesis and I'll bet that couples with two bathroom sinks have a lower divorce rate. Families with more than one bathroom probably do not take blood pressure medication, have fewer car accidents, and less heart attacks. The children probably receive higher grades and excel in math and science.

However, family vacations are rude awakenings because usually there is only one hotel bathroom (because a cheapskate spouse makes everyone stay in one room). The fun can turn into a frantic frenzy. The solution is to give each family member their own hotel room with their own bathroom. I know this is expensive but imagine the peace and quiet. But, then again, one bathroom on vacation will create an atmosphere of bathroom appreciation when the family returns home to multiple toilets and showers. Dad will become an overnight hero. Teenagers will count their bathroom blessings. The family unit will stay intact because of more than one bathroom!

Melissa writes about the God and human connection and condition.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print