Guests and Toilet Bowl Cleansers
by Melissa Martin

My family knows when guests are arriving. The toilet water magically turns blue. It's an obsessive-compulsive habit; a smelly commode is the culprit. These little blue tablets of chemicals are essential over the holidays. The cleaning company who sells them would make a million dollars if they marketed red and green toilet bowl tablet cleaners for Christmas.

After about a week, the brilliant blue slowly fades away. This is good. It's an indication that all visitors must leave. Just tell cousin Ernie (who eats you out of house and home, snores like a freight train, and complains about noise) that it is not your wish but the toilet bowl says his visit is up. Stand firm on odor etiquette; other hosts will applaud you. Your spouse and children will thank you when the hyperactive twin toddlers go home. The family cat (if still alive) will be grateful. Wow! Who knew a blue toilet tablet would produce such relief!

Melissa writes about the God and human connection and condition.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print