Works the Grave Shift
by PamFord Davis

My husband Norm is a gardener by choice; many people have turned to gardening as a means of producing affordable vegetables in a down economy; canned and frozen foods give them a sense of security. Norm agrees, but he would still plant gardens if he were a man of great wealth. He is an early riser and prefers to plant, water, weed and gather at daybreak.

Our adversary the Devil plants during the grave shift. "He presented another parable to them. The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while people were sleeping, his enemy came, sowed weeds among the wheat and left. When the plants sprouted and produced grain, then the weeds also appeared (Matthew 13:24-26 HCS)."

I have had many nights when the enemy tiptoed into my mind to sow seeds of anxiety, guilt and depression; he found areas where faith had not taken deep root and cast seeds of doubt. He prefers to work under the cover of darkness. God's memorized word sheds light upon deception. I wield it as a weapon of defense against the deceiver. God produces the fruit of peace in His garden of grace.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print