Bush and prophecy
by Lupie Riley

Little does the world realize or acknowledge what an astronomical part a man named George W. Bush played in the prophetic and historical war in Iraq. Not a word has been said from our religious scholars or news media about the real reason behind the war.
Here's the real reason : A man named Bush was hand picked by God to put down a tyrant that thought he was the successor to Nebuchadnezzar, the Babylonian King. Sadams goal was to rebuild the Babylonian kingdom which was a direct, defiant, in your face disobedience to Jehovah Gods oath through earlier prophets Isaiah 13:19-22--14:22-23 Jeremiah 50:23 that Babylon would never be rebuilt. No future generations would ever live there and it would be a place where wild animals would roam and demons would dance. Sadam was attempting to override what God had decreed --that Babylon would never be a great kingdom again.
Thank you Mr. Bush for your obedience to listen to God's direction, and the guts to go in and take care of the problem. Someday Mr. Bush you will here those words "well done my good and faithful servant."

Pass this on....the world needs to know that the Iraq war went allot deeper then WMD's and oil....it went to the very heart and mind of God.

Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print