I LOVE YOU
by Olawale Ogunsola

You may or may not know this before,the truth remais that I LOVE YOU.For this purpose I have come into the world.I came to save you from all your sins,(Matt1:21) and to destroy the works of the evil one in your life.
Because I love you,I have come to give you abundant life,(John10:10b).
WHO AM I?
I am the Way to God the Father,your Maker,(John14:6). I am the one who took your infirmities to Myself and bore your sickness on My body,(Isaiah53:4).I am He that has all power on earth aod in Heaven because everything has been delivered into my hand by My Father,(Matt11:27).
THEREFORE,
Let not your heart be troubled;you believe in God,believe also in Me.In My Father's house are many mansions;if it were not so,I would have told you,(John14:1,2).
I say to you,do not worry about your life,what you will eat or what you will drink;nor about your body,what you will put on.Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air,for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns.Are you not of more value than they?(Matt6:25,26).
SO,
Come to me you that labour and burdened,I will give you rest.The one that comes to Me I will by no means cast out,(John6:37).If you thirst,come to Me and drink,(John7:37).
OUR FRIENDSHIP
As the Father loved Me,I also have loved you;abide in My love.If you keep My commandments.you will abide in My Love....Greater love has no one than this,than to lay down one's life for his friends,this I did for you.You are My friend if you do whatever I command you,(John15:9-14).
MY COMMANDMENT
Most assuredly,I say to you,unless one is born again,he cannot see the kingdom of God.Most assuredly,I say to you,unless one is born of water and spirit,he cannot enter the kingdom of God,(John3:3,5).BE BORN AGAIN!
He who believes in Me is not condemned;but he who does not believe is condemned already,because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten son of God,(John3:18). I LOVE YOUG,BE BORN AGAIN NOW! If you say 'NO',it is dangerous;
For whoever finds Me finds life,
And obtains favour from the Lord;
But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul;
All those who hate me love death,(Pro.8:35,36).
- LORD JESUS CHRIST

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print