Bible Heroes: Who am I?
by chris benjamin

My given name is Simon but Jesus called me Cephas which means "rock" in Aramaic. I was a fisherman with my brother Andrew before Jesus came and then He turned me into a fisher of men. After His death and resurrection I became the rock of the disciples and of the Church. One of my famous verses is "Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming. As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy." Who am I?

See the results at http://spiritualbasictraining.com/who-am-i_278.html

Here is a great way to share the stories and people of the Bible. This is a great conversation starter for reaching children as well. Pass it on to your family and friends to see if they know the answer.Have a great day!

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print