Jesus
by Michael Hume

In November 1987, I was meditating on a picture of earth from space, delighting in the deep blue oceans, the swirling white clouds over Africa and the vast expanse of the Sahara desert. I noticed that Europe and Asia were just visible as well as the whole of Africa. Seeing Antacrtica also down below in frozen white made me think what a wonderful, diverse planet we live on.

Two hands appeard around the world, then disintegrated away, like fragments of rubbery wax. That was the start of the vision.

Jesus appeared, and had two blue eyes and a blue outline of a nose.

He cried a drop of blood. I asked him, "Why are you crying?" Something was hurting him deeply.

In the drop of blood, like a telescopic view from space, I saw a man crucified.

Jesus gave me a crown of gold like transparent glass combined with flames at the top.

These are the insights from that vision.

God is in control of the world. Jesus is in control of the world.

Some of his disciples are being crucified in many ways. Jesus said to Paul, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?" Acts 9.4.Though it was the followers of Jesus he was persecuting, Jesus feels the hurt deeply and directly.

Jesus is a friend, approachable, has infinite vision, infinite compassion, is God, is extremely natural, has no tradition of man, and is ultra modest. When I'm with him, I am in eternal life. Even if a nuclear bomb went off at that moment I would be alive still, in heaven with him. Death cannot hurt me.

When Jesus was crucified, I believe that God the Father was watching and overseeing every nano second of his experience. God the Father was very much present at the time. Likewise God is with me at all points during all my trials. He records all that needs recording.

I would be having both gold signifying heaven, and flames meaning trials on earth. Both have come true for me writing after 26 years of that message.

Jesus still appears in dreams, visions and experiences to Christians.

God Bless.

Michael Hume. The Holy Spirit teaches you everything.  Copyright belongs to author.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print