What We Lack Is By Choice!
by Steve Countryman

One day as I was complaining to God about lacking what I needed, He told me "what Christians lack is by choice". God is Jehovah jireh, our God who provides ALL of our needs! If God provides all of our needs then we DO NOT lack for anything. Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. God has gone to great lengths to provide for His children. Your daily victory over sin and temptation is placed in your hand everyday. It is up to you to grasp and hold tightly to it, His Word. God uses His Word to share with us His love, His wisdom and His knowledge and He uses the Bible to show us how to live and act as His children. Your air to breath, food to eat, clothes to wear, job to work, spouse and family, friends, health, seed to sow (money), church to attend, spiritual counseling, revelation and wisdom, direction to go, laws and commands to obey God has provided. If you lack for anything it is by your choice! By poor decisions, poor judgement, sinful lifestyle, selfishness, self-centeredness, self-righteousness and self-justification you have chosen to ignore God's provisions for you. This has now cost you to miss out on His daily blessings of provisions and benefits for your life!

Everything God does is a blessing! From creation to judgement, it is all a blessing. God is always good. If always means always then everything that God does is always good and everything that God does is a blessing because it is good! God is relentlessly working for your good, ALWAYS! Your bad decisions, choices, judgements and missed blessings are not God's fault but your own. God only wants the very best for you if you will allow Him to give it to you. God has both natural and supernatural blessings for you. Only by your choice can you receive or ignore God's blessings. It is your choice because God will not force anything on you, you must decide.

At the center of your being are your thoughts. Your thoughts control your attitude, opinions, decisions, words, actions, beliefs and help shape your character. Nothing that you do starts without first becoming a thought in your mind. It is what you do with your thoughts that can help or hinder you. Your thoughts are totally under your control. You can choose to follow them through or ignore them. It is where temptation starts. Once you choose to follow through on a thought that is a temptation then sin is conceived in your mind. Once conceived you are now one step away from committing the act of sinning that gives it birth in your life. The tempting thought is not a sin until you dwell on it considering following through with it that conceives it and makes it a sin.

The following is a comparison of both good and evil thoughts and their relationships:
Where faith starts.
Where fear begins.
Where good decisions are made.
Where poor decisions are made.
Where we are to keep God and Christ as our center.
Where temptation starts and sin is born.
Where we are reminded of who we are in Christ.
Where deception and lies are believed.
To think on scriptures & remember His promises.
Relive the past mistakes & accepting failure/defeat.
To fear the Lord and receive His wisdom.
To live and act foolishly.
To understand God's love for you and for others.
To be self-centered, selfish & self-righteous.
To have a positive attitude of gratitude
To be distrusting and lonely living.
To walk in understanding and revelation.
To be deceived and justify poor life choices.
To be obedient.
To be disobedient or rebellious.

Because we live in the "natural" we are affected by our surroundings and our senses. Because we live in this "natural world" we Christians are contaminated by it. But because of the blood of Jesus Christ we are not corrupted by it! Pray and ask God for the wisdom to consistently apply all of the revelation knowledge that you have received in your daily life. To submit and commit your thoughts to the Lord every time they don't align with His Word! Are you ready?!?


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print