I've Seen the Light!
by PamFord Davis

"Now, I've seen the light!" It is as if a little light bulb mysteriously turns on inside my brain. What indifference hid from my understanding, God reveals in the light of a divine spotlight. Wisdom from above brings clarity when I seek the Lord's guidance and allows me to focus on focal points in scripture passages. I see the light through eyes opened by love.

The almost blinding of light when I go from an area of extreme darkness to a brightly lit room fascinates me. I have a natural instinct either to seek the source of that light or to cover my eyes to shield them from blinding light. In a world of spiritual darkness, I must rely on God for illumination through divine enlightenment.

God shines revealing rays of light through provision and tender loving care. "They are filled from the abundance of Your house; You let them drink from Your refreshing stream, for with You is life's fountain. In your light we will see light (Psalm 36:8-9 HCS)." Each time I draw near to Jesus, the light of the world I receive the capacity to see the light!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print