Bible Heroes: Who am I?
by chris benjamin

My name means "hewer" or "smiter." God called me at a time when my occupation was farming. After He called me into service I became a Judge of Israel and defeated the Midianites with only 300 men. One of my famous verses is, " "Pardon me, my lord," ..... replied, "but how can I save Israel? My clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my family." The LORD answered, "I will be with you, and you will strike down all the Midianites, leaving none alive." Judges 6:15-16 NIV. Who am I?
See the results at http://spiritualbasictraining.com/who-am-i_278.html

Here is a great way to share the stories and people of the Bible. This is a great conversation starter for reaching children as well. Pass it on to your family and friends to see if they know the answer.Have a great day!

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print