Bible Heroes: Who am I?
by chris benjamin

My name means "refreshment or friendship." I was originally from the land of Moab but when my husband died, I followed my mother-in-law back to Israel to be live with her people and accept her God as mine. I worked hard gleaning grain from the field of one my late husband's kinsmen and eventually we married me and we had a child named Obed, the father of Jesse, the father of David. My famous verse is, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." Who am I?

See the results at http://spiritualbasictraining.com/who-am-i_278.html

Here is a great way to share the stories and people of the Bible. This is a great conversation starter for reaching children as well. Pass it on to your family and friends to see if they know the answer.Have a great day!

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print