Because The Days Are Evil
by Sandor Balog

These are words from the letter Apostle Paul wrote to the Ephesians (5:16). Well, we do not know how much time is left for us to use our days in the best way. Therefore, it is wise to repent our sins and change our wrong ways of life immediately. You may say that, according to the Book of Daniel, 1290 days are to pass from the time when the disgusting thing that causes desolation stands in a holy place, thus you may well have enough time to repent and live the life of a Christian till the last day when the battle of Armageddon begins. But are you sure that you are able to recognize that event, i. e. the disgusting thing that causes desolation standing in a holy place? What if that event has already taken place but you just happened not to notice it? God told Daniel that the event from which those 1290 days would have to be counted would occur in the end times. What if the disgusting thing that causes desolation is just symbolic? What if it is a person representing a worldwide religious organization? What if that event took place on May 13, 2009? What if the holy place was the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem? If so, there is not much time left - less than a year. Of course, I do not mean to say that I know the date when the battle of Armageddon will begin. I am just giving you an example to illustrate that you cannot be sure about the time of that battle.
Any other event may already have taken place even before May 13, 2009 or may take place in the near future or years later, from which the clock has been or will be ticking down. The only thing we can be certain about is the 1290 days God made Daniel write down.
I ask you all to consider this very carefully.
God bless you!

By Sandor Balog

Word Count: 329
Copyright: free
URL: www.magyarbattila.hu

Sandor Balog (pen name: Attila B. Magyar), author of Palm Wednesday.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print