I AM
by Michael Hume

God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." Exodus 3.14
God said "Say to the Israelites, "I AM has sent me to you." Exodus 3.14

I am who I am. God is who he is and nothing is going to change that. He is awesome. He does not conform to a man-made definition of him. If he is lied about, His character does not change. He is the strong, eternal God with a mysterious nature much of which He wants to disclose to his children. He can't be boxed in, or categorised according to man. He is free from stigmas, false definitions. In truth, He is what He is.

God is God of the eternal present. I am. Or, I exist now. The same God of Moses is still I AM today.

Interestingly Jesus said the same thing. "Before Abraham was, I am." John 8.58
Jesus was alive as God before Abraham was born. The natural state of God is in eternal life which can be described as living forever now. Jesus was speaking as God. A lot of the time he spoke as man, but a few times during his earthly life he spoke as God.

So both Jesus and God the Father are today what they were a thousand years ago, and more. They are both present with you now and will be with you tomorrow, and forever. If they did miracles and healings and raised the dead then, they can do it now and in the future.

God invites us to know more about himself.

God bless.

Michael Hume. The Holy Spirit teaches you everything.  Copyright belongs to author.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print