Bible Heroes: Who am I?
by chris benjamin

My name means "my messenger or my angel." I was the last prophet in the old testament and it was four hundered years before the coming of John the Baptist. One of my famous verses is, "But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts." Who am I?

See the results at http://spiritualbasictraining.com/who-am-i_278.html

Here is a great way to share the stories and people of the Bible. This is a great conversation starter for reaching children as well. Pass it on to your family and friends to see if they know the answer.Have a great day!

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print