Kingdom Opportunities
by Steve Countryman

One day everyone will know how many Kingdom opportunities that they had set before them in their daily lives and which ones that they missed. Opportunities come in all shapes and sizes and so do blessings. Opportunities to be a blessing to others and to be blessed. Opportunities for both good and bad decisions. Opportunities for the advancement of God's Kingdom. Opportunities to be obedient to God through His Word. Opportunities to step out with boldness and courage of the Holy Spirit. Opportunities to step up with God's super faith to a new higher level in God and in your walk with the Father. Opportunities to step in to God's supernatural realm with super trust. Opportunities can be split up into two categories. Good opportunities and bad opportunities. Here I am referring to good opportunities as Kingdom opportunities. God will place opportunities in your daily life. Opportunities to be tested! Opportunities to be proven! Opportunities to be blessed!

Some people will miss opportunities because they didn't recognize them. Others will recognize them but think that it wasn't meant for them but for someone else. While others will miss the opportunities because they hesitated to act when opportunities were presented. Delayed obedience is disobedience. Then there are those few that just refuse to miss any opportunity to represent God's Kingdom to others. They pounce on every opportunity that comes along. In doing so they too are blessed by being a blessing to others. By stepping out, stepping up and stepping in they seize the opportunity and take advantage of the available time before it slips away.

God will place people as opportunities in your daily life. Some come and some go. Some are there as a single or passing opportunity. The reasons they are there will vary. It may be for you to lead them to the Lord. It may be to test your willingness to obey God if He has led you to them. It may be for you to pray for them. It may be for you to declare healing or deliverance over them. It may be for the witness of your daily Christian lifestyle. It may be for them to help you with your daily walk with the Father. It may be for them to help bolster your faith and trust. It may be for you to give them words of encouragement. It may be for you to help them financially. The reasons are endless! Opportunities for you to be a blessing to others and for others to be a blessing to you! Rest assured that it will cost you something. It may cost you your pride. It may cost you your self-centeredness. It may cost you your time. It may cost you some bad habits that the Holy Spirit has been working on you about. But understand that God has meant it all for your good! You will grow because of the opportunities that you seize and those that seize you. You will grow in the Lord. You will grow closer to God. You will grow stronger in faith and in trust as you exercise your spiritual muscles.

Some opportunities will only come once, which means that you may only get one shot at them. Your time on earth is but a spec in God's timeline. Where you spend your eternity is based on your decisions here on earth. Your decision to serve God or not. Your decision to accept Christ and God's salvation plan or reject Him. What you do with yourself and your time here and now on earth will only come once but will have eternal ramifications. Opportunities for decisions! Can you afford to miss out on all of the blessings that God has for you? God's promises are conditional which means that they require something of you. Most of them will present themselves to you as opportunities. Can you afford to miss out on the promises of God for your life? Can you afford to miss out on Kingdom opportunities for your life?

Opportunities to be a witness for God's Kingdom. Opportunities to fulfill God's destiny for your life. Opportunities to operate beyond your own abilities, knowledge, wisdom and capabilities. When you do so you let God do what you cannot. Letting God operate in your weaknesses. The God of the impossible who makes all things possible as He works through you. Opportunities for you to allow God the opportunity to be God in you, to you, for you, with you and through you! Are you ready?!?


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print